// // Leave a Comment

Friendship Day Quotes

Friends are an integral part of everyone's life and we should always greet them and show them how much important they are for us. So we have selected some best quotes for this Happy Friendship Day which are real heart touching quotes. Make this friendship day a special one with your BFFs, friends and everyone. Here are he wonderful quotes.




A true friend knows your weaknesses but will always show you your strenghts, feels your fears but fortifies your faith; sees your anxieties but frees your spirite; find your disablities but emphasizes your possibilities.



Hey buddy! I wanna tell you that you are oxygen to me..!๐Ÿ’œ


A real friend is the one who walks in when the whole world walks out.


My dear friend, I need you always for both joy and sorrow. Love you my buddy.. :*


Leave something for friend. Never leave friend for something because in life, SOMETHINGS will leave you but FRIENDS will always live with you.


Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest... It's about who came, and never left your side..


What is friend? A friend is the one who understand your past, cares for your future and accept you the way you are today.


A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else.


"If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile... But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me."


It's the times we're so crazy,
that people think we're high.
It's the times we laugh so hard,
we can't help but cry.
It's all the inside jokes
and "remember whens".
those are all the reasons
that we're best friends!




A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you wheb you have forgotten the words



Thank you for touching my life in ways u may never know. My riches do not lie in material wealth but in having friends like u – a precious gift from God! ๐Ÿ’‘



Sometimes, I forget to say hi,
Sometimes, I even miss to reply,
Sometimes, my message doesn’t reach you,
But, it doesn’t mean that I forget you,
I just giving you time to miss me!
Happy Friendship Day ! ๐Ÿ’‘


You will be always my best friend. Happy Friendship
๐Ÿ’œ


Friends are real gem. Don't loose them, always stay with them help them respect them and you will get all of these things in return in a huge amount. 
wish you a very happy friendship day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment